Saturday, October 4, 2008

Curry Kapitan




































This is my favorite curry dish of all time.

This recipe is touted to be originated from Nyonya cooking. I remember my mom once told me so. Boy oh boy, my mom had made it her own and I would look forward to this dish from my mom's menu time and time again in those days.

Today, I would say Janet has made it her own too. These combo pictures shown here are her very recent cooking of this dish while visiting KL - at my brother's home. What's in there of this dish? Well, it is actually a curry chicken dish, blended with essential ingredients to create a distinctive spiciness and sourish taste. The gravy is thick but I just can't stop having many scoops to go with the tasty chicken and rice.

Well, my brother Chef Ronny has given it a thumbs-up and that confirms that Janet has got this recipe right from the start.

No comments: