Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fried Black Pepper Crab




































Crab is everyone favorite seafood I guess.

There are two distinctive types - meat crab and roe crab to choose from. The former is favored for its meat whereas the latter is sort after for its roe. Though not as famous as caviar, to some seafood lovers, crab roe can be as much tasty. I'm just OK with it, preferring the meat crab. There are certain ways to distinguish the two. But I'm not an expert, so I'll just leave out this part.

Again, crab can be cooked in many styles. The Chinese would like it hot and spicy as usual. This hot and spicy crab dish is very popular in any seafood restaurants in Malaysia or this part of the world.

What about the one you see above? Well, I would say it is fairly good. Not far off comparing to those you eat in restaurants!

No comments: